Assistant Manager required at AZADEA GROUP
Location: The Dubai Mall – United Arab Emirates
Experience: 2 Years
Shift Timings: Morning Shift
Job Type: Full-Time
- The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Shop/Department Manager in the effective running of the Shop/Department and replacing him/her when needed, in order to ensure the highest standards of customer service are achieved and maintained.
- Key Accountabilities
- Communicate sales plans and targets to the Shop/Department team, monitor performance on an on-going basis, and suggest corrective actions to hierarchy when needed
- Assign routine and non-routine tasks and assist in the schedule prepared for the Sales Associates, Cashiers, and Coordinators (when applicable) and ensure that activities are carried out in the most efficient manner
- Greet customers and ensure that they are served by shop staff in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards
- Report occurring operational issues and handle customer complaints in a timely manner, suggest solutions or escalate them as appropriate in order to ensure operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Handle or assist the Shop/Department Manager in handling the maintenance of inventories and placement of product orders to ensure effective stock management and availability of products
- Motivate team members and provide them with the necessary support in terms of training and development in order to optimize sales results.
View All Jobs In UAE: Vacancies.ae
from Jobs In United Arab Emirates | Vacancies.ae https://ift.tt/2zubCDX